We are a non-profit organisation with a broad objective of providing a networking forum for our members to develop their business activities, promote trade, and in turn, deepen the relationship between Australia and Southern African countries.
- Networking & Events – mix with like minded business people and hear from key speakers to find opportunities for your business.
- Providing Information – what you need to know about doing business in Southern Africa, and who to speak with
- Advocacy – your voice to government on issues impacting your business
- Social – our 8+ events per year bring all sorts of people together in a fun and relaxed environment
One of the benefits of membership is that current members can indicate their membership status by appropriate use of the Chamber’s name and logo on their websites, social media and other communications.
It would, for example, be appropriate to state on a corporate member’s website “Proud Member of the Australian Business Chamber of Southern Africa” and append the logo. Please note that the context in which the name or logo is used must not suggest any support, endorsement or approval by the Chamber of the member, of any other person or of the products or services of any person including the member.
The Chamber accepts no responsibility or liability for use of the name or logo by a member or any other person. The Chamber reserves the right to require the name and/or the logo to be removed immediately from any public context associated with a member. Thanks for your assistance in complying with these rules.
Welcome to our newest member
Volterra Fietta offers an unrivalled range of practical public international law experience in the sovereign and commercial sectors. Volterra Fietta acts for States, private companies in contentious and advisory matters all over the world. Volterra Fietta regularly advise on dispute resolution between foreign investors and host States, or between two or more States. We are often called upon to analyse the effect of private and public international law on international commercial transactions in global commercial sectors including mining, project finance, energy, utilities and telecommunications. Our strength lies in combining public international law knowledge with commercial awareness
Our membership presentation is available for download here
ABCSA is proud to announce that our member, Fasken, received recognition at the recent African Legal Awards, winning two titles including “Competition and Regulatory Team of the Year” Award and the CSR “Diversity, Transformation and Economic Empowerment” Award in Johannesburg South Africa. During the presentation event, Fasken was described as demonstrating “great innovation and legal skill.” Fasken is one of the first international law firms to be established in South Africa. Fasken serves its clients in respect of both “inbound” African matters and “outbound” matters that call on the resources of the Firm’s network of offices.
The African Legal Awards are set out to recognise exceptional achievement from Africa’s legal elite. Hosted by Law.com International and partnered with the Corporate Counsel Association of South Africa (CCASA) and Africa Legal, these awards continue to showcase incredible talent, recognising more of a pan-African audience each year.
Fasken is a leading international law firm with more than 800 lawyers and ten offices on four continents. Clients use Fasken for practical, innovative and cost-effective legal services. The awards demonstrate that Fasken has the skills to solve complex business and litigation challenges whilst providing exceptional added value. For additional information, refer Fasken’s website.
No. of Members
Cost per Member (thereafter)
VAT Not Applicable
Platinum Sponsor Benefits
- Recognition at all ABCSA events.
- Masthead recognition on all banners, printed and publicly related material used or generated by ABCSA.
- Website exposure, banner advertisement and links.
- All benefits enjoyed by the Large Corporate Member.
- When possible, briefings from the High Commissioner or other key decision makers / guest speakers.
- Regular updates on political / economic issues.
- Invitation to Corporate dinners to get better access to political speakers and key decision makers (pending on the availability of the speaker as at the time).